Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Setting up shop...

So welcome to reMERbish! It is crazy to me that we are where we are right now. As soon as I can, I'll be writing the whole process out, but for now, I thought I'd give you a glimpse into my garage! This is my little workshop where all the reMERbish magic will happen;)
Looks chaotic and a little piled up? Well, yes, it certainly is, but hey, it makes sense to me! Thank you for showing interest in my newly formed business! Stay tuned--It promises to be an adventure for sure! If you have a second, leave a comment to tell me how you found my business--I'd love to hear from you! And if you are interested, become a follower and you can be a part of this journey with me! If you click through the different pages across the top of the home page, you'll be able to find out a little more of what the company is about and what you can expect to find. I should be setting up my booth at Easy Street Resales in Pelham over the weekend, so if you are in that area, check it out! Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Meredith! Have fun with all of your creativity. :o)

    I followed your link on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to go!! This is great work, Meredith!

    ReplyDelete